Sunday, August 5, 2012

Can't Be the Only One

I'm certain that I am not the only person in this world who is single, saved and searching for that special someone. I am a 29 year-old single mom of a 7 year-old son who is yet hoping to someday be swept off my feet by my prince charming lol. Yes, I do realize what day and age we are in, but I still have hope and so should you :). I created this blog to share my thoughts & experiences (whether good or bad) of being a single & saved mom on the dating scene. I hope to uplift, inspire and encourage both young women and men in the process....so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi mereita,

    congrats on creating a very much needed conversation. im not single and searching, but for a time I was. So periodically I may drop in and offer my advice.

    congrats again.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Hopefully I won't be single and searching for too long, but in the meantime I will share my stories, give some advice and encouragement as well. Your advice would be very much welcomed Randi.

      Thanks a million,
      Merieta

      Delete